Business Planning covers the core elements of considering and developing a strategic plan for your business. The module will cover the aspects of high-level objective setting and demonstrate how to drive this through to a concrete business plan.
Business Session Format
Specifically the following 8 Steps will be covered:
This module is designed to help businesses not only survive but also take advantage of the opportunities such as COVID-19 presents to your business.
- Completion of a survey on current state of business, a client interview, a preliminary background research and analysis
Business & Planning Strategy Session (4hours)
- Interactive planning in-person or over video conference session
- The session will cover the eight key steps with facilitator content and input from the business owner participants
- Finalisation of Business & Strategy plan
Key Outcomes / Objectives
- Provides focus and key material to formalise through a business plan
- Provides material for employee orientation
- Helps with positioning the business for finance
- Helps to get the business ready for sale
Modules are run by:
Our modules are run by our senior executives who each have over 25 years experience in consulting for some of the largest organisations in Australia and New Zealand. Both practitioners have Board, CEO and MD Level experience and have worked extensively across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, USA and UK.